Thursday, March 5, 2009

Worn Out!!


Joshua takes about 3 naps a week these days. I guess I'm lucky he still does that, a lot of his friends have given up napping all together. Well Wednesday, as usual, he did not take

a nap at my moms house. I finished teaching early that day, so was driving home around 5pm and when I looked in my rear view mirror I was surprised to see Joshua asleep. After pulling into the garage, I decided I had to wake him up to go to the bathroom, eat dinner, put on pj's, etc. So I get him out of his car seat, carry him to the laundry room door, and tell him to walk inside. I went back to the car to get Luke, and then turned around to find Joshua had taken maybe two steps, then crashed in Ruby's bed, and was once again completely out! Wednesday was also the boys first day of swimming lessons, so I'm sure that made him extra worn out.

6 comments:

The Jacobs said...

That's hilarious!

jenniho ♥ said...

Too funny!

The last Unicorn said...

He looks like his Uncle Haws!

Nancy said...

Precious!

Life Is Golden said...

I AM DYING! I hope you're okay with the fact that your blog might become my new obsession? Look at your darling family, I mean I knew you had a family... but seriously? How fun is it to actually get to see full pictures and stories? Wahoo!

- I would have been willing to pay good money to see that pea pop out of your little boys eye, and to watch Robin freaking out about it.

Ashley Patricio said...

Love it! How did Ruby feel about Joshua in her bed? The boys are getting so big and cuter by the day. The pea in the eye is crazy...I pray my girls don't go there although I am sure they will.