Thursday, March 19, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Fun

Great-grandma Davis had us over for dinner Tuesday night and the boys had a blast! A Davis boy favorite is Uncle Ty, who's green shirt seen above was dripping sweat by the end of the night. Following dinner we headed to the church to watch daddy play basket ball - the boys weren't in bed until 10pm! Joshua LOVED it. Maybe daddy will have another early game that the boys can go watch.
Leaving the church, Joshua asked me what 'those round things are?'. I think he was talking about the DI bins. I said "I don't know, what do you think they are?" He replied "I think that's were they keep all the blankies for people who need comfort." Monday night we had a FHE lesson on the Holy Ghost. I compared the Holy Ghost to a special blankie. It's crazy how kids take things in and interpret them in their own minds.

No comments: