I played it cool, but I've got to admit I felt just a little bit extra cool when Kobe Bryant walked up to my front door yesterday, sat in my living room, and watched me help his daughter out on the piano. Everybody needs a little music help every once in a while!
14 comments:
Ha! That is awesome!
That is really awesome! I told Steve and he was jealous!
more than cool, own that one forever!!
SHUT UP! Can I babysit your kids one day while he is there? I love him. Nate was almost named Kobe, after him.
Wendy - Sadly it was just a one time deal. If you had been still here, i totally would have had you watch the kids - and maybe drop them off a little early - had to call on Raena for yesterday.
That's crazy!!
Oh my heck that is so awesome! Did you get an autograph or a picture with him?
Very cool!!!!!
Not too many people have that on their resume, especially being a stay at home mom.
now that's a couples picture I'd LOVE to see ... Kobe Bryant and Brooke! (what's the difference in height???!!!)
like practically 2 feet!!
That's fantastic. Love it.
Brooke, that's so cool!! You will for sure never forget that. How come he came to you for piano for his daughter?
I thought the same thing about lil' you and BIG him standing next to each other... so fun.
I'm also super excited that you and Robin will be close again... what I wouldn't give to have Kwynne just down the road.
Post a Comment