Saturday, June 11, 2011

New babies arriving


Right after Alisal a shower was hosted for Robin at my house.  She's having a little girl - hopefully in the next three weeks.  I'm super excited for her and Cody.  I'm also excited for Caroline who is constantly surounded by boys.  Best of all, Robin and Cody bought a condo less than 10 minutes from us, so our girls are bound to be best buddies.

And on May 9th Brad and Kori welcomed their second little boy, Monte Ryan Davis.  The Davis clan is abounding in boys.  I'm excited for their family.  I have loved my two boys.  They aren't the best of buddies all the time, but they LOVE each other, and at times play great together.  
So Kori, get excited to wake up to this in a couple of years.  Can't beat brothers snuggled up in the morning - keeping themselves entertained!

No comments: