Thursday, November 8, 2007

4 Years

I can't decide if it feels like yesterday, or forever ago. But four years ago today this Davis clan began. I haven't ever made a better decision than I did that day. John is a giving, selfless, dedicated, patient, pleasing, humoring, and hardworking husband and father. I love you John!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Hey Brooke, Happy Anniversary! Hope we see you guys during Christmas when we are in Calif! Check us out to at www.kbmatsen.blogspot.com

You guys all look great!
Karen and Brian

The last Unicorn said...

Happy Anniversary! I knew today's date sounded familiar... something special did happen that day! I am so happy to have you as my sis-in-law. John made the best decision of his life that day too!

Roney Family said...

Very Sweet! Happy Anniversary!

Qwendykay said...

Happy Anniversary! I totally know what you mean about it feeling like yesterday and forever ago...

mcwally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.