Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Baby Wipes
I just have to share with all who read this that baby wipes are amazing eye make-up removers. I recently discovered their hidden skill and have been using them every night to take off my make-up. They are fast, efficient, and they don't sting or dry out your eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









7 comments:
They totally work great. I use them all the time also. Baby wipes are the magic weapon. I am never empty handed.
Ooooo great idea. I am going to buy some (we are fresh out of baby wipes here) do you recommend a certain type for eyes?
I'm a little afraid of baby wipes - they take crayon off the wall too:)
I love baby wipes! I don't even have babies and we buy the costco pack! I won't go in to detail about their many uses... but they do come in handy!
I will have to try this out. I'll let you know what I think!
Bre - I use costco brand - i'll try pampers tonight and let you know how they work. what does everyone else use?
Thanks so much, we dont have a costco here. But there are other generics around here which are probably the same. If you like pampers better let me know, if they are the same I will just buy the cheaper verson. I am excited to try this, I am always looking for a good makeup remover, isn't it always a dilema! I hate seeing those racoon eye rings on my white towels!
Post a Comment