Joshua's mind is so amazing to me. I just love to watch it work. I am amazed how already at just 2 1/2 years old he has already figured out how to get what he wants in life. And he's so cute it's hard to be firm and not let him work me!
So earlier I was working on something and soon realized that it was awfully quiet. I knew Joshua was in the living room which meant two things - he's either taking ornaments off the Christmas tree or he's eating m&m's from the candy bowl I have out. I start walking toward the living room and I hear Joshua jump off the couch. As I enter the room he faces me with a mouth full of m&m's and says "Treats make my hick-ups better." The child who knows he's not allowed to eat the treats - justifies to me why it's okay that he ate them this time. Genius.









3 comments:
That is hilarious!
Hahaha! Such a smart boy. Soon he will be explaining to you the health benefits of chocolate in producing serotonin and flavonoids, which act as antioxidants. Dark Chocolate promotes a healthy heart and mind. TREAT??? :)
Kids sure do say the funniest things!
Post a Comment