Our most recent date nights. We went to the opening night for the Clippers. The Davis' have awesome season tickets, so we were also able to go to this dinner that they had before hand. We were a little late, but they food was awesome, and Brad even got some flirtation from David Hasselhoff's ex.
This was Saturday night - Dinner at Dukes - John was fried from the scout campout he had just gotten back from.

Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Isn't family great? You not only are blessed to have family to stay with your adorable kids, but you also have family that has great season tickets! Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Keep it up!
I'm jealous you went to dinner at Dukes - i love that place. Let us babysit for your next date night!
I thought I'd come over and see what I could find... You go on date nights? That is so cool! Oh, and GORGEOUS wedding picture!
Post a Comment