Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tagged

First of all - Patience, sorry I never got around to posting when you tagged me. I have tons of bad excuses as to why. This one comes from Lori.

Places I've Lived (in chronological order):
Newport Beach, CA
San Diego, CA
Siena, Italy
Florence, Italy
Orvieto, Italy
Rovigo, Italy
Corona dal Mar, CA
Newport Beach, CA
North Tustin, CA

Jobs I've Had:
Golden Spoon
Italian TA at USD
English as a Foreign Language Teacher in Italy
Internal Wholesaler MetLife
Piano Teacher

Favorite TV shows:
Desperate Housewives
Quick Fix Meals
Bones (as long as John is watching with me)
Private Practice

Favorite Food I'm changing this to restaurants:
Cheese Cake Factory
Olive Garden
Lucilles

Places I'd rather be:
On Vacation

Places I'd like to visit:
I'd like to revisit lots of Europe
Africa would be interesting

2 comments:

Roney Family said...

Sweet, thanks for playing along. Those are awesome! Looks like you have been out on some date nights. That is awesome! Date nights are my favorite!

The last Unicorn said...

Thanks for responding :)
Look at all those places you have lived! You sure get around!!!