So we had the Davis-Bendheim clan over on Halloween to eat some Mexican food and take the boys trick-or-treating. Joshua had an amazing time. How could he not with 11 adults 100% focused on him!

Check out my mom as the witch - the make-up was a year old and her face smelled like mildew, but she looked awesome.

Joshua was a cowboy riding a horse - he was so cute galloping around the house.

Here's my dad dressed in his
Brazilian cowboy clothes brought back from Tanners mission.

Big smiles on Luke the penguin

I had my mom bring me my old
cheer leading uniform. Everyone was so impressed that I fit into it - what they didn't see was that under my sweater lye a half
unzipped skirt. Come on you really expect me to fit into high school clothes 7 months after having Luke?! I'm a
Bendheim not a
Groskreutz!

5 comments:
ok, so your kids are adorable. and i am so impressed you wore your cheerleading skirt! go brooke.
I love your description of my mildewed face. I must get my photos on email so you can see them. I got some good ones too.
XO MOm
You are so awesome. The kids look adorable. And I think its awesome you fit into your skirt. Even if it was unzipped. I doubt I could ever fit back into my clothes!
KUDOS to everyone (well, except John) for dressing up! I love it! Sean and I were the only ones to dress up in our family. I can't wait for Bry and Bre to get back here...they are BIG TIME costume people! You all look fabulous!
I get the props for Dads outfit.
Post a Comment