Saturday, June 21, 2008

Fun in the Sun

My air conditioning bill is going to be insane, but I'm embracing the heat! This morning Luke was down, and Joshua and I were in the pool by 9am! Crazy thing is it was hot enough outside already that the swim was needed! The two of us had an awesome time together - and I think I even helped him overcome his fear of "the deep" a little bit. I heated our pool on Thursday when some friends came over, but haven't since - it was so warm this morning. Like bath water. So though it stinks to have to run your AC until 10:30 at night - the benefit is a bath like pool. Thursday we went to Sea World with some friends. At least it was 15 degrees cooler there than at home. But still - a show in the dead sun is hot hot hot. Here's my friends little guy enjoying the new sesame street adventure they have.Joshua after finally finishing the 1/2 a sandwich a forced down him. This kid doesn't eat!
What happy faces! My friends little guy is totally into Luke - wanting to give him hugs and play with him lots. He's going to be an awesome big brother in 6 months!
Mommy and boys watching the dolphin show. You know, I went to school at USD because I thought I was going to train dolphins at Sea World when I grew up. Funny how differently it ended up - teaching piano, and taking care of my guys.

2 comments:

The last Unicorn said...

Training dolphins?? It is kind of like teaching the boys how to swim... so maybe you were not that far off :)
That is an awesome face Joshua is making in the last picture. I think he is trying to show us what he had for lunch.

christina said...

sesame street adventure! "my kids" would love that. Calvin asks to watch elmo all day long.
Joshua is adorable. I really like the picture of him after the sandwich.
BTW how do you get him to eat when you can? I'm having trouble with both of mine with different foods.