Friday, June 13, 2008

Sunny Days

So here are a couple of pictures from this week. Here are Jennifer, Patience, and I - who all grew up together. We went down to Patience's - saw her new house, and new baby. Yes, she hosted us, and our 8 kids combined, 3 weeks after having a baby. We had lots of fun.

Patience warned me that all they had was girl stuff. She asked if Joshua would mind riding a girl bike, or playing with girl toys. I think the Disney princess helmet answers that question for you.
Doesn't Lukey look so wise? Thanks Jennifer and Patience for an awesome morning!
Now you've got to love this shot - how perfectly angled is Joshua!! Well it was perfectly angled, but John made me black it out anyway. Joshua had so much fun today running through this sprinkler guy. He was out there forever! Which was good because he helped me clean out the garage this morning - and both of us were really dirty. Not to mention the massive allergies all that dust brings on. My dryer vent right now blows into my garage which is not ideal. Everything gets so dirty. That's why I need a handyman - to try and get it moved. So... again if anyone knows one...Luke refused to go through the sprinkler. But had fun watching Joshua. His face is all dirty from eating sand and the park. This kid is so funny, what I mean by funny is stubborn. He is already giving me full blown temper tantrums, for things like not letting him play with my keys or sun glasses. Hopefully this isn't a glimpse into what will further develop when he's 2!

3 comments:

stacy said...

I have the best handyman ever! Plus, he is totally cute! I don't want to leave his number on your blog, but catch me tomorrow or give me a call. He's going to be at my house Monday morning, so maybe he could swing by and see you. Bonus: He is funny, and he cleans up after himself.

The last Unicorn said...

I love the "edited" pic of Joshua. Did you know one of Brad's favorite snacks use to be dirt? Maybe Lukey is taking after him in more ways than we thought :)

Nancy said...

I love your Josh and Luke blogs! They are so cute! I know I'm prejudice...but they are darling!