Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mr. Bossy

Our conversation on the potty...
"Joshua sit on the potty and push your pee-pee down please."
"Will I push it down?"
"Yes, push it down."
"Maybe I won't... just a little bit." (he sits on the potty)
"No, push it all the way down."
"Is it up or down?" (as he lifts his hips high in the air)
"UP! Push it down!"
"Okay, Okay, Okay Mr. Bossy."

2 comments:

Shandra and Christian said...

I love the quotes that you post! They crack me up. Kids are so funny!

Dana and Chase said...

haha thats so funny! i rememeber one time i was babysitting joshua and i took him to the potty and i did not realize that he didnt know to put his pee pee down yet and he he started peeing and it sprayed all over me! im glad he is learning now :)