
THANK YOU!!! You have been amazing these past 2 weeks. You've done dishes, put away toys, cleaned the kitchen, cleaned the dining room, folded laundry, played with the boys, bathed the boys, put the boys to bed, ran to CVS to get me things, and let me irrationally get upset. You've been nothing but pleasant to me - even if I was taking out frustrations on you. You've made my life so much easier and less overwhelming. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you and your help and support. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
9 comments:
U have me thinking u r prego - call me!
I swear to you I'm not!! - seriously!
I agree with Jennifer. Not to sound mean about John, but why else would he be exceptional helpful?
I guess that's a question for john! John?
Thanks Kori! I can be a helpful husband every once and a while. Especially when I see my wife needs a little pick me up. The post could have gotten me a little nervous when it started out DEAR JOHN... but I know Brooke loves me too much to write one of those. Brooke I am glad you noticed I try thou I know I am not perfect.
I totally thought this was a pregnancy announcement. Yay for John being fantastic! There is nothing better than a husband who will pick up and clean when they see a need.
That is so sweet of you!! I am sure that makes your hubby smile!
He is a great husband and a great dad! It was sweet of you to note it.
you had us all fooled Brooke
(1) by the title "Dear John"
(2) by saying he's been so helpful the last 2 weeks doing everything a husband would do for a wife who was pregnant!
it's nice to see that chivalry isn't dead. wonder if he could give lessons to my husband???
Post a Comment