Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Messy Boy

This is Luke yelling at me for taking his picture. Yes, he ran away and yelled at me when I can toward him with the camera.

We have been loving this beautiful sunny weather and spending the mornings hanging out in the backyard. Luke is pretty good at climbing up the slide climber thing. So, when asking Joshua who his favorite school friend is, he says "Alexandra, because she loves me so much, and always wants to hold my hand." Well, when I picked Joshua up from preschool yesterday, Alexandra's mom said to me "My daughter talks about Joshua all the time, she was so excited to come back to school today (after Christmas break) because she got to see Joshua." Such a ladies man!

Another Joshua story - he is scared to tears, literally, about growing old and dyeing. If the subject comes up at all his eyes tear up and he eventually starts crying. This morning he decided that he was going to keep growing older until he reached 30, then he was just going to skip his birthdays from then on out so he wouldn't grow any older.
Lukey sure does love his pasta!

6 comments:

Dana and Chase said...

i just love those boys so much! he takes after his aunt.. i love my pasta!!! you guys really need to make a trip here i havent seen you in forever!!!!!! love u brooke!

Nancy said...

These boys are soooo adorable. I look forward to your pictures and your stories!

Megan Harris said...

So cute Brooke - they sure look like they keep you busy! Love that Joshua is the ladies man already!!!

jenniho ♥ said...

Hey Brooke - Tell Josh that Most women don't have bithdays after 30...at least I don't. 29 forever baby!

kori said...

That is too funny. how does joshua even comprehend that? he is super smart

stacy said...

I KNEW life ended at thirty. I have six months and change left... I better live it up!