After going through the home videos for Brooke to get Joshua's Piano Recital I found this short clip. I think It is hilarious. Luke loves his Pasta. First he says Bop (Grandpa) then his favorite food PASTA. The converstation in the background is also very funny. Robin and Redge are asking Joshua what he wants to be when he grows up. I personally love the response and I was not even there to encourage him to say it. Actually I was Selling cars. You almost have to watch it twice to get the full effect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
I LOVED Luke eating pasta. That is the cutest thing ever!
That pasta eating reminds me of the Christmas Story when the little brother is showing how the piggies eat! I want Joshua to make me a bracelet :)
i just love the videos! i just showd all my co workers.. i have the cutest nephews! tell joshua good job for me!
my fav part was Robin's laugh ... in all these years it hasn't changed, and I LOVE that!!! haven't seen her in forever and a day
but indeed, the boys were adorable too!
I love, love, love your boys! There brighten my day!
Sorry...I meant THEY brighten my day!
Post a Comment