Friday, January 23, 2009

Messy Days

A meal does not pass without Lukey creating a "hat" for himself - grinding whatever it is he's eating into his hair. This kid will make a hat out of anything - pasta, pancakes, eggs, pens and pencils, shoes, cups, you name it - if it's on his head it's a hat.
So... needless to say, we've been doing multiple baths a day.

I can't tell you how much this hair makes me laugh. I think it's because one of my favorite pictures of Redge and Tanner is one of them at La Jolla Beach and Tennis club, Tanner is about Joshua's age - so Redge is probably 6. The two of them are watching cartoons and Tanner is laughing looking at Redge with this same hair. Love it.



4 comments:

Dana and Chase said...

oh my gosh brooke.. i honestly cant get enough of these boys! everytime i call home and joshua is there i make him talk to me on the phone but he always ends up finding something more interesting then talking to me and all of a sudden just goes "love you bye" in the middle of our conversation! I love it! i miss you guys!

The last Unicorn said...

Did any of that meal make it into his mouth??? I love baths in the sink. I sometimes try to still fit in mine :) jk
Looks like Joshua has worse bed-head than I do!

Megan Harris said...

Abbie had the same bed head as Joshua! She is almost 7 and still gets it! I keep waiting for her to outgrow it - but seems like it is meant to be! Cute pictures...your boys are adorable!

chelsea said...

haha what cute boys! I love it!!