Brooke
Brook "English"
Versatile, intelligent and artistically talented. You love to enjoy yourself and tend to experience a happy domestic life and material success. You have a methodical and thorough mind and are able to organise large projects easily. Charming and likeable and with more than your share of sex appeal you tend to find yourself in the spotlight and much admired by others. Life is more fun with you around.
Well, I don't know if my parents got it quite right with that one. I tried my middle name as well.
Elizabeth
Consecrated to God "Hebrew"
You are responsible, determined and tenacious with sound judgement and the ability to inspire others making you ideal for positions of leadership. Having broad vision you are happy to accept the challenge of handling large projects which others may find too demanding. With your keen intuition and inventive mind you are always seeking answers. Fair and just you have a warm and compassionate nature which attracts many friends.
Interesting that both names mention my ability to handle large projects.
Thanks for the link Lori - it's fun to test out possible kid names also. I love Joshua and Lukes'.









1 comment:
Those are good! Especially the comment about having a lot of sex appeal. I can see that! And look at your family... definitely a big project :)
Post a Comment