Grandpa's Funeral was on Tuesday and it was beautiful with inspiring words and thoughts from his Son, sons-in-law, grandson, and friends. Here grandsons carry Grandpa to the graveside service.
Everyone has been in town this week for the funeral. We spent a few days at the Davis house with the extended family. Here uncle Brad has his hands full with Joshua and Luke. Have a baby already would you Brad!!!
Grandma and Luke - so precious.
Joshua LOVED all the attention he got from the cousins! So many adults to entertain one 2 year old boy! Could life get any better?!









3 comments:
Thank you for sharing the pictures. My inlaws said the service was beautiful.
That is a great picture of Joshua and Robin! jk... Maybe I need to die my hair brown to get a little more love from Joshua. Do you have more pics from the funeral? I would love to see them if you do.
All my pictures from the funeral were actually the ones your mom sent. I forgot my camera that day.
Post a Comment