Friday, September 7, 2007

September 7, 2007

Luke loves his jumperoo. He will bounce in it forever (as long as he doesn't see my face - if he sees me he starts complaining) which is awesome because he doesn't always like the other places I put him. He is definitely the type of baby that likes to be on my hip as much as I'll let him.
This is my attempt to get some pictures of my boys together. Not great I realize. This is why I take them to Jennifer to get pictures. When I tell Joshua to smile he does that face you see him making in the picture where him and Luke are lying down.



4 comments:

Kyla Armstrong said...

Yea! I'm so glad that you got a blog! I love the photo shoot! Those are 2 cute boys.

Roney Family said...

I love the pictures. Looks like Joshua is loving having a little brother. Too cute. I love the Jumperoo also. All my girls loved it. It helped me be able to get things done!!!!

The last Unicorn said...

Oh... how I love these two! It almost looks like Joshua and Luke have the same size heads! Gotta love that Davis chunk!!

Nancy said...

These pictures are adorable! I guess it has something to do with how cute those boys are. It was so great to see you and get to spend some time with you. I love your blog and it will be fun to keep up with your family on it!