Monday, September 17, 2007

How nice to have a break!


So unfortunately I forgot the camera, but John and I got to take a little get away to Las Vegas this last week. He won the trip for work and it was awesome. We left Luke with my mom and Joshua with Johns'. We were kid free for 3 days! We got masages, slept in, ate awesome food, and even saw a show. So thank you moms!

3 comments:

Roney Family said...

How fun. No kids. I am sure that you had a nice break. Sleeping in would be amazing!

Kyla Armstrong said...

Lucky! We haven't been kid free (and together) for more than 3 hours:)

Brooke said...

kyla- you're going on almost 2 years! you're going to have to do it before number 2 for sure! I remember the first time we left joshua he was 6 months - we did our will before hand just incase. it's hard to leave young ones. i really want to go to europe, but honestly don't know that i could do such a far away trip at this point!