We spent 3 weeks in Montana this summer and had a great time. John was able to come up for 9 of those days. And his family also came up for 5 days. I don't think Joshua has ever enjoyed himself that much. He had uncles and aunts galore to entertain and play with him. His favorite thing to do was by far the jacuzzi. But he did also go on the seat ski with Bop and spend lots of time in his little playroom they call the cub den. I had so much help with the kids while I was there. I was able to hike up Lion Mountin every morning, which is an awesome work out. I have to say it's a lot harder to do when you've got extra baby weight on you. My mom was walking circles around me. Yes, my mom went with me, which means that my dad watched BOTH boys every morning until John arrived! I was so impressed! I saw 4 movies, did some shopping at the local TJ Max and Target, and got out on the boat lots! Thanks Mom, Dad, Redge, and Tanner. Here are some pictures of our time there.
The house on the lake side.
The house on the lake side.
The Cub Den door that everyone including myself has to duck to get into.
Eating dinner on Sunday
Fun on the dock. Including Joshua seat skiing, Grammie and Luke hanging out, John and Dana on the boat (check out the air filled with smoke from the fire that was burning just 25 from Whitefish), me getting ready to ski, and Luke again getting some sun. 


Joshua doing his favorite thing - hanging out with his uncles in the jacuzzi.
Joshua and John relaxing on a Sunday.



Finally a grizzly bear, here in an inclosed drive through park. But these guys are all around Glacier Park. I haven't run into any, but I've been very close to a black bear.









2 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful time. Glad that you have a blog!!!
Check out the three broskis hangin in the hot tub...that is hot!!
Post a Comment