It's my oldest friends Joanna's birthday today. I've known her since I was 2. She is more like family because we've seen each other through every chapter of our lives. She lives in Chicago with her sister right now - so I don't see her too often, but she was down last week for a quick visit. Jo - I went to Ruby's with a friend yesterday and Joshua said "Joanna and Julieanne at restaurant last week." HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Saturday, September 29, 2007
Happy Birthday Joanna
It's my oldest friends Joanna's birthday today. I've known her since I was 2. She is more like family because we've seen each other through every chapter of our lives. She lives in Chicago with her sister right now - so I don't see her too often, but she was down last week for a quick visit. Jo - I went to Ruby's with a friend yesterday and Joshua said "Joanna and Julieanne at restaurant last week." HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Happy Birthday Joanna. I sure miss her. I haven't chatted with her in so long. I think the thing I loved most about her growing up was that she always had a smile on her face. That picture really captured the Joanna I remember!
So Fun that you have a blog too!
send me your email addy... and I'll get the furniture info to you. mine is qwendykay at yahoo.com
We would love help moving! Do you think John would want to meet us at the new house and help move stuff in? I'll email you:)
Post a Comment