
Honestly after 2 weeks of sickness in our house we are finally back to normal. Following Joshua's croup we went through it with Luke - which was harder. Joshua was content at night as long as I would go sleep with him. But Luke just cried - we'd take him outside at 2am - or run the shower. We are definitely glad to be done with that. Now we've just got to get Luke back on a normal night and nap schedule. He got into some bad
habits while he was sick. So I feel like my life the past6 months has been one visit to the doctors followed by another. With any baby you are there
every couple of months anyway. Then there were the hearing issues - which
meant extra trips to the audiologist and the
ENT. Then Luke's
goopy eye that he's had since 2 weeks has gotten worse - so now we've got to take him to an eye doctor. Honestly for the past three weeks I've been to the doctor at least once a week. The funny thing is honestly there is nothing really wrong with my kids. Good thing I've got an awesome
pediatrician.
So..... Yeah Luke is sitting! He is so funny too because he does not want to lay down. When he put him on his back he constantly does crunches trying to sit himself up. It's hilarious!

So Here is Joshua
pre hair cut. I was loving his long hair - but I want to have Jennifer do some pictures of the boys maybe in a month or so, so I knew I had to cut the hair now - so it wouldn't be out of
control by then. Check out the slide - it's the same one that was in my parents house 25 years ago!

And here we are post hair cut. Joshua always looks so much older after a hair cut. I usually cut his hair but this time we went to cool cuts. Joshua was nervous and told me we had to cut
Luke's hair first. Which you can all tell is
impossible - that kid is BALD! But we pretended to cut it and it did the trick - that and the promise of ice cream if he was a good boy.

Joshua and Bop Peter at California Adventure. Our cousins are in town this week going to Disneyland - so we joined them on Tuesday. More pictures to follow of the clan.
4 comments:
Hi guys. I'm glad I stumbled onto your blog. My girls ar sick right now too. Not fun! I'm glad they are well now so you can enjoy your plans coming up!
I am so glad the boys are feeling better! Especially since we are babysitting them this weekend!! Goopy eyes or not... that Luke is so cute! I love Joshua's hair cut... but I am a fan of the short hair.
i miss those little guys! i love joshuas hair cut i can not believe how old he looks! chase is just playing intermerial football.. his team is called top guns hahah so its just for fun! i miss u brooke!
Cute blog Brooke. Your boys are so darling and getting so big!
Post a Comment