Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch

We had tons of fun at the pumpkin patch on Thursday night. Joshua was OBSESSED with the characters they had there. He went around giving them round after round of 5's. We felt like after all the attention they gave us we had to spend a good amount of money. I actually found a really cool pumpkin that I have on my living room table.


Joshua didn't love the rides so much, but had a good time in a jump house once we got him going. I love this picture with the colorful background.

So along with our goal of going out twice a month. We have a goal of having family home evening each Thursday night. This week was the pumpkin patch - and then out to dinner with my family at the Beach Pit. For two weeks now - we've been doing good. The best part of the night is singing. I play the piano while John and I sing in our off key voices (actually I'm on key, I just don't sound good - John is off key, but sounds decent) and Joshua dances around. He LOVES it. It's hard to stop - "Just one more, one more."

3 comments:

kori said...

looks fun! i love joshua's face in the first picture-so funny!

Dana and Chase said...

brooke i love the pictures~ im glad that u finally put up pictures of u two~ i wish i was there at the pumpkin patch!

The last Unicorn said...

I can never get enough of Joshua's smile... looks like you guys had a fun day and I love the family nights. I hope your boys don't get the Davis' singing voice... yikes!
I like the new slideshow :)