We had the Jackson's over for some dessert and Cranium last Sunday. Joshua and I decorated some sugar cookies and we also made a yummy pumpkin roll. I let Joshua taste each ingredient. I'm trying to let loose and let him make a bit of a mess.
John, Peter, and Robin. We played twice boys against girls, and the boys won each time! It was pure rolling luck though - us girls definitely had better cranium skills.
Jennifer and boyfriend Brandon. Jennifer - we really liked him. It's always hard being in a situation where everyone has know each other their whole lives and you're the odd man out - but he really held his own and brought something to the night. We approve!
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
I'm so the same way. I never let The Boy color or paint or cook because I don't want the mess:) And I'm a former teacher that knows all those things are the things he's supposed to be doing. So, I've been trying to let him do those things too. We can do it! LOL
Post a Comment