
Making cupcakes at
FHE. Joshua had tons of fun. He liked the sprinkles best, and after a few bites of cupcake - resorted to just eating sprinkles. Luke's participation consisted of watching Joshua - He is always the most entertained by his big brother. I can't wait for him to be one - and able to play with Joshua. Joshua is so good with Luke, I know that they are going to have tons of fun together.


I am not the type of mom to let my kids get messy. I know I need to let loose more. It's starting to rub off on Joshua - he always
asks me to wipe his hands in the middle of meals
because he doesn't like them to be dirty.
So like I said earlier, my cousins from Idaho - by way of Texas and Canada - were in town this week going to Disneyland. They left their youngest Jimmy with my mom their last day so that the older kids could enjoy the park more. So we took Jimmy and Joshua to the Santa Ana Zoo. They had a lot of fun. We have a season pass, so Joshua knows the zoo really well. It was funny because he turned into a little boss. He was telling Jimmy what to do and where to go. In the picture below he's pushing Jimmy trying to get him to move forward. I also have to point out how much bigger Jimmy is than Joshua. He is 5 months older, but he makes Joshua look so small. To understand how big Jimmy is you have to remember that Joshua is in the 90% for height!

I LOVE this picture - Joshua looks so entertaining in it. Conference. Joshua did surprisingly well. We had my family over - everyone was in town. So Joshua took turns going from person to person. His new thing is that he loves to put on my mom's reading glasses. I love this picture of him.

Finally a nice pose in the new t-shirt Joshua got from John's parents from their trip to Spain.
4 comments:
I love the pictures. The boys are really growing up. They are so adorable. I seriously need to come and visit. My days are so packed. But I need to find some time. Good update. Hope you are having fun with family!
your boys are so cute, I love Joshuas haircut, that is a great new shirt from spain!
These pictures of your boys are priceless! They will one day serve as great reminders of days gone by all to fast!
i wish i was there! i talked to joshua the other day on the phone.. i miss them and u so much! im coming home the 2nd i better see u guys! i want to eat cup cakes now!
Post a Comment