

Yes that's right we had a date night! The first in as long as I can remember. We've been to a few weddings, and out to dinner with our families. But John and I by ourselves for no reason - that hasn't happened in a long time. So we decided that we had to use the night for something else that hasn't happened in a while - going to the temple. Our goal is to go out every other weekend. I really hope that it happens. So thank you Lori and Haws for the free babysitting. Check out hexville.blogspot.com for Lori's entry - adventures in babysitting! Joshua LOVES his aunts and uncles - so leaving him was really easy. I think that my boys are starting to get easier for babysitters, so I don't feel so bad for the person we leave them with. And I know it will just get easier and easier.









2 comments:
That is awesome that you got out on a date night. Good job girl! Hope you had a wonderful time.
It sounds like you two had a great night!
Post a Comment