
You'd think that I would have learned my lesson after many cheerios boxes have been dumped on my floor - but no, Joshua's a big boy now - the thought of him dumping the box of
goldfish doesn't even enter my mind. So I leave him in the play room - with a little snack - and come back to find this. Thank goodness for the canine
vacuum cleaner Ruby!!

So I might be a bit bias, but honestly - is Luke not the cutest kid ever!!

Mommy and Joshua at Disneyland - and yes those are maternity jeans that I'm wearing. And I'm not even
embarrassed. I LOVE them. I wore them practically everyday while I was pregnant with Luke, and just can't give them up. You're going to
Disneyland - you need to be comfortable all day - what could be better than jeans with an elastic waist?!?!

So one of these days Joshua is going to learn to smile in a picture, but for now it's wrinkle your nose and close your eyes. Aren't my boys cute?!
5 comments:
i love his little smile! im so jealous u guys get to go to disneyland all the time! i want to go!
Hasn't John taught you by now that no matter how old your "boys"are... they are always capable of leaving a big mess! :)
And no... you aren't biased... Luke and Joshua ARE the cutest kids ever! (so far at least!)
Those pictures are adorable. I am glad that you were able to go to Disneyland. I sure love that place. And I even love all the halloween decorations.
I completely support your love of maternity jeans. I now totally resent having to button and unbutton. =)
You're so hilarious! I wouldn't even have known those were maternity jeans. We need to go to Disneyland together. And yes, Joshua is darling! I love his smile.
Post a Comment