Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Rad Moves

Joshua LOVES the Backyardagains. Seriously, he talks about them constantly as though they are real people that visit him. I actually kinda like them myself - their songs are catchy. Anyway here is him showing us his "rad moves" just like Tyrone and Pablo. Pretty Funny.

9 comments:

Roney Family said...

That is totally cute. Looks like you have a little showman on your hands.

Oh, by the way, I tagged you on my blog. Sorry about that. Dont have to play along if you dont want to!

Brett Fisher said...

Those are some RAD moves, I tell ya!! My favorite is the Yeti. Props to mom for uploading the video.

Dana and Chase said...

haha i love it.. joshua better show me those when i come into town this weekend!

Debra said...

Let's see if this works. You are like I am - either forget or choose not telling your mom all the big events in your life. I am discovering a lot on this blog, like Tom, Dick and Harry and the Fresno trip (although you called on your way home). Also your FHE'
s and temple night - and who by the way was taking a video of Joshua doing his dance?? L< Mom

Lori - The Other Last Unicorn said...

I think that Joshua definitely gets his dancing skills from the Davis side! (you gotta give us that... it's pretty much all we have to offer :) Those are some RAD moves!

BreAnna said...

He is so cute and SO entertaining. I loved being able to sit back and watch him while we were in California, such a cutie you have!

Kyla Armstrong said...

Those are some pretty RAD moves!

Qwendykay said...

That is so hilarious!! I love his Rad moves!

Anonymous said...

I knew he'd be the Lil' Rippah he was born to be!! Radical.