Thursday, December 3, 2009

Baby Girl

It looks like our baby might me coming a little earlier than expected. My water broke today - around 11am and I'm sitting in the hospital waiting for something or nothing. If labor starts - which it hasn't then she'll be coming soon, if it doesn't start they'll wait a little bit to let lungs mature before they give me help. That's the update - we'll see what happens!!

4 comments:

jenniho ♥ said...

My Mom just told me your water broke and if I'd looked at your blog I would have known sooner! OK so we are praying for you and your little baby. Hope all goes well and Joshua and Luke have a beautiful healthy baby sister soon. I love you - Jenny

Kyla Armstrong said...

Lots of prayers coming your way for a healthy little baby girl. Let me know if you need anything.

The last Unicorn said...

At least you have time to update your blog :)

jbel said...

still hanging in there?