Saturday, December 19, 2009

No change

Caroline is still doing great in the NICU, and not coming home anytime soon. It's depressing to think about. All she needs to do is finish all her feedings and she can come home, but it just isn't happening yet. I hope she turns the corner and we can get her home next week, but would probably do better emotionally to just think she's not coming home.
These pictures are from her 11am feeding today. She finished 35 of her 42 required cc's. The rest went in the tube. Below are the boys with the cute stork my mother-in-law got us.

11 comments:

jenniho ♥ said...

She's adorable Brooke! When you say tube do you mean feeding tube?

Dana and Chase said...

oh her aunt dana just cant wait to meet her! im so excited! she looks adorable :)

kori said...

she is so cute! and luke looks hilarious in that picture. let me know if you need any help with the boys.

The last Unicorn said...

I think she looks bigger than when I saw her last! She is adorable and I hope she comes home soon too.

Kyla Armstrong said...

What a cutie patootie! (((hugs)) from the Armstrongs. Let me know if I can help this week. I'm healthy and I don't have Taylor :)

Carly said...

we are thinking of you! She is absolutely beautiful! good luck to you guys- sometimes the things that take time are the WORST. I'm sorry. I hope she comes home soon!

sunhug said...

she is so beautiful i can't wait to meet her and see you. i have soooo much free time when i'm home so let me know if i can help with the boys - i would love it!

Jenny said...

She is so cute! Please let me know if you need anything this week. We'll be around all week.

Shandra and Christian said...

She is really cute! Hope she gets to come home soon.

jbel said...

adorable!

i think she looks like her brothers-very Bendheim!

it is so hard to be patient when things dont go according to your time frame. i know cause i just went through a lot of that. call me if u want 2 vent. that works wonders for me. im always able 2 move on after a good venting session!

we'll pray for you two!

Roney Family said...

She is beautiful friend, I am so happy for you and cant wait to meet her!