
Not a bad date I suppose. I came in on 12/3, and that's when this picture was taken. The boys have visited everyday. Luke tried to fly off the window ledge, and when that didn't work out he sadly exclaimed "I can't fly." Joshua said to me yesterday "I have a great idea, how about tomorrow we see you at our house." I couldn't quite answer that one, but know now that it's just another day or two. Hopefully he won't feel completely abandoned. I know the boys have been having lots of fun with friends and family - and that is comforting. I have so appreciated everyone that has come by to see me. When I was here last Thursday, learning I might be here longer than expected, I just thought getting to Tuesday would be the
equivalent of a month. But it honestly went by fast. My bum is sore -
especially after sleeping in labor and deliver last night (try to avoid that at all costs!). I'm getting an ultrasound at 6:30 am, then the induction starts. I'm feeling so
responsible for the health of this baby. I logically know she should be just fine, regardless of how long she does or doesn't have to stay here, but the
unknown is making me anxious and emotional and feeling responsible. That's it for now - next up will be pictures.
5 comments:
It's a good birthday! John and Addison share their birthdays today. How fun to have another one! Good luck! We'll be praying for a safe delivery with a healthy baby girl ready to go home in a couple of days. =)
Stay strong Brookey..you're almost there! Our thoughts and prayers are still with you & your baby as they have been all week. XOXOXO
My thoughts are with you!! Also, it's Jennifer's birthday!!
Hey... at least you look really good in that picture :)
I am sure everything will be fine. You and Caroline are in our prayers.
Mom and I are anxiously awaiting to hear the latest. You're a tough lady! You are certainly in our prayers!
Welcome new baby girl Davis!
Post a Comment