Sunday, December 6, 2009
Baby Girl
So, no baby yet. My body isn't going to go into labor - well I guess it could - but since it hasn't happened yet it's highly unlikely. So I'm just sitting in antepartum, getting a sore bum, waiting to finish a full round of antibiotics. I'm super excited that I'll be done with IV antibiotics today - which means hopefully I can get my IV out! Then I go to oral, and I'm pretty sure that as long as everything remains the same Wednesday is my day... But you know how they always change their minds. John has been so awesome, and I've really appreciated having him here. He's kept me laughing - and I'm sure I'd be going insane if it wasn't for that. Our family has been so helpful with the boys, I couldn't imagine not having them here! Now I've just got to hope that the baby comes out healthy enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
thanks for the update.
I hated my iv antibiotics too-such a drag. I'm happy you get to get rid of them!
My parents drove down yesterday to drop some stuff off for our girls. I send them back to NB w/ your baby gift. They're going to pass it off to your parents. I'm glad I was able to get it up there since you probably don't have a ton of girl stuff yet since the shower was postponed.
I'm so glad you have family around to help with the boys. It makes a world of difference doesn't it?
I have been so blessed to have family around to help with us too.
We'll pray that baby Caroline will do well with her early arrival.
Good luck! We can't wait to see those first pics.
Good luck, when I was in antepartum it seemed that everyday was a "lets give it just 12 more hours and see" sort of day, it drove me NUTS! However it was sort of nice to sit and do nothing, write in a journal and read without having anything else that I could or should have been doing. So while it was annoying at times it is a nice little break and forced rest before the ride that is a newborn!
Hi Brooke and John;
We just heard tonight about your little adventure, and want you to know that we are thinking about you and you're in our prayers along with your sweet baby girl. This happened to us too when I was pregnant with our third baby, a boy after 2 girls. It was so scarry, but it was 30 years ago and I'm sure things will go well for you as they did for us and our precious Son.
We'll be intouch with Barb for updates, good luck and know of our love and concern.
Post a Comment