Caroline Margaret Davis
Born at 10:16 pm on December 9th 2009
She is 4 lbs 15 oz. and 18 inches.
She is going well and breathing on her own. She is in the Intensive Care Unit because she is 6 weeks early, but doing well.
She is our beautiful and tough little girl.









14 comments:
Congratulations You guys she looks Beautiful!
Congratulations! She's a cutie-pie! December 9th will be such a fun day all around the old neighborhood. ;)
Congrats on your beautiful little girl. How exciting for you all.
Oh, she is darling!!! I am so happy she's here and that she's tough and doing well. I hope you're doing well, too! Get some rest and please let me have your boys over to play :)
Congrats! Just as adorable as your other two.
Congratulations! She's so cute! I'm so glad everything went well :)
I love her already and she looks perfect! I think it is so cute that she has dark hair... well having any hair is a change for you guys!
Love you and so happy you are all healthy and safe :)
Congrats, she is adorable!
Wow! She is beautiful, Brooke. And love the name. I'm figuring Margaret is for your Grandma? Hamilton was born shortly after my Grandpa Masterson (Frank) died and so he is Hamilton Frank. My mom always says that she knows they got to spend a lot of time together before he arrived. Hope you and the family are doing great!
oh im so happy that everything went smoothly!!!! i was praying! i love her already. cant wait to meet my fav, little niece!
Congrats! She is amazing and definitely made a grand enterance! One of many I am sure! Congrats to the Davis Family!
Congratulations! She is so cute. She shares a birthday with Jacob! We're sending speedy recovery thoughts your way! Can't wait to see her.
Needless to say - with that birthday she is going to be one rockin chic! :) She and I have already bonded. :) So glad things are going well - we were worried there for awhile. Let me know when I can come take pix!!! As soon as you are home? :)
She is precious! Just adorable... Congrats, I am so happy that she is doing well.
Post a Comment