Friday, December 11, 2009

Caroline


Here are some pictures of Caroline with John. She's still doing great. I'm going home today, and hopefully she won't have to stay here too long. Johns staying home for a couple of days so I can come down for feedings. I wish we could just take her home today.

8 comments:

Megan Harris said...

She is a peanut! So adorable! Hang in there Brooke....she will be home soon and she is in good hands at Hoag! Blessings to you and your family!

Kyla Armstrong said...

What a sweet little lady. When can I bring dinner?

jbel said...

oh precious! what a sweet little girl.

so happy that she is well

rest up.

Roney Family said...

Im so sorry you cant take your adorable little baby home, but it's always important to be safe. I am so happy that all is well with her! What a special Christmas Present!

Shandra and Christian said...

What a sweet and cute little girl! Congratulation!

Carly said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I hope she comes home soon!

mandy said...

Congratulations!! What a sweet little doll.

Peter & Shaunna said...

She is beautiful! I love her name...there may be a Caroline Baird in the future. I can't wait to see more pics of her and her brothers at home!