Caroline came home today. We are so excited to have our whole family together. The boys were so excited to meet her, and can't stop touching her. I think they are wearing her out! She is 4lb 15oz today - which is back up to her birth weight, and doing great.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
She's Home!
Caroline came home today. We are so excited to have our whole family together. The boys were so excited to meet her, and can't stop touching her. I think they are wearing her out! She is 4lb 15oz today - which is back up to her birth weight, and doing great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









8 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad she's home -- and in time for Christmas! She's precious.
SOOO Happy for you that she is home now! Enjoy your quiet christmas at home. :)
Let me know when I can come over and take photos of the cutie!
Such a wonderful Christmas gift to have Caroline home. So happy for you Brooke! You have a beautiful family.
Definitely the best Christmas present ever! Congrats Brooke!
She is precious. I'm so glad that you got her home for Christmas.
Yay! Merry Christmas to you all.
This must be your best Christmas present ever.
So happy to hear you all get to spend Christmas together at home.
I am so happy she was home for the holidays! What a special treat for your family!
Wow! I haven't checked anyone's blogs forever, so this was news to me. Congrats on the new little one, I'm so glad she's home. Hope you are all doing well. She is such a tiny little thing--and beautiful!! It's going to be so much fun to have your girl. You will have her all blinged out in no time! ;)
Post a Comment