Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas

This is the best picture I've got of the 3 kids. The boys have had an awesome week, with many parties, including uncle Tanner's engagement party. For those that don't know, Tanner is getting married in May! Hard to believe - I know! I remember day dreaming as an 8 year old that I would have to miss school because Tanner would cry all day if I wasn't holding him. I remember being jealous that my best friend, Joanna, would come over to play with baby Tanner instead of me. And everyone remembers Tanner and the woman video. I hope my boys grow up slowly, and that I stay their best friend for a long time.

3 comments:

jbel said...

both boys look just precious

The last Unicorn said...

The look on Luke's face is priceless. He looks so in love.

chelsea said...

How fun, I'm so glad she was able to be home for Christmas! Hope you are all doing great!