First I must say that there is nothing worse than super hot weather in the middle of spring. I'm the type of person that wants everyday in the winter 65 degrees, and the summer around 80 degrees. Anyway this weekend was insanely hot. The benefits, however, were that I was able to take the boys in our new pool. I realize that I have yet to post pictures of the new pool, but I'm waiting on some last minute landscape touch ups. So those will come soon. Joshua and Luke loved the baja step! Here are some pics in Bop and Nana's hot tub on Monday afternoon. Can you believe what awesome Grandparents these guys have. They give them so much attention!












2 comments:
Looks like tons of fun. Grandparents are the best!!
Too much fun! The boys look very happy hanging with their Grandpa. Love the Ducky floaty.
Post a Comment