Joshua has insisted from the beginning that Kori had a girl baby in her tummy. He had named her Ruby Lamont Davis. Even last night after the announcement, he still said it was a girl. Then finally this morning he agreed that it was going to be a boy. So we were talking about the baby boy coming and I was explaining to him how there were going to be two Tanners. Uncle Tanner and baby Tanner. He was understanding... "Uncle Tanner is big, he's not in Kori's belly." "That's right Joshua, baby cousin Tanner is in Kori's belly." Then his face lights up as if he has finally figured out the mystery.... He exclaims - "KORI ATE MY COUSIN!" I was cracking up and we called aunt Kori to leave her a message about what Joshua figured out.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
Hey Brookie! - Congratulations to you and the davis fam! - don't let Josh for get about second cousin Tanner in Idaho. It's probably way confusing for a three year old!!
Jenny -So funny story, after we had talked about kori eating tanner. maybe a half hour later I asked him where his cousin tanner was and he said at disneyland. Obviously talking about your tanner. So the kid is just bound to be completely confused!
hahah oh my gosh i thought i could not love that kid anymore but i just keep loving him! he is so freaking smart! and not to mention the cutest thing ever. i miss u all!
I was cracking up at that message. I forwarded it to Brad and we have been laughing about it all day. He is so funny!
This story is priceless! I'm so glad you are writing all these great "Joshua quotes" down and then sharing them with us! He's adorable!
That is tons of fun. You guys are all lucky with this boy streak. I don't know what it is with Reagan and I and why we have girls!! Way too many.
Post a Comment