Wednesday, April 16, 2008

FINAL FOUR


Thank You to Brooke for being with the boys by herself for FIVE Days. To my Dad for getting us the hook ups, Uncle Jeff The Chauffeur, The Cousins as great company and Cousin Jeff the perfect Host, We had an awesome Final Four with lots of great adventures. In total there where 8 of us at the Games in San Antonio. We eat some of the local cuisine. Chris Madrids A Great Hamburger place check out the size of this Burger. I had the Macho Jalapeno Cheddar Burger. On the menu it warned Not for Sissies. I did eat it all. Actually we all finished our burgers even Tania.
We Also at a a local BBQ place Rudy's Great Food served on Butcher paper. I was too involved in eating there and did not get a picture for the wonderful ribs, chicken, tri-tip, all smoked and delicious.
We saw some great semi final Games even though UCLA Came Up with a disappointing effort. This is the view from our seats of the two semi finals games


On the off day we went to the locals place. The Matsen Family showed us a great time. We watched conference. Had a BBQ. Went to a Park had a great Lake view. Played some B-Ball. Bradly was the three Point Champ. It was a great time. Here we Are at the park


For the Final Game CBS Hooked us up and we Had awesome seats about 15 rows up Center Court here is a veiw from the seats at tip off.

This is the Crew after Kansas Won In overtime.


5 comments:

kori said...

Johnny, I like that you posted! Looks like you guys clogged your arteries very well and had a great time!

Brett Fisher said...

I have never been so jealous in ALL my life Johnny!! Words cannot express the anger I feel that you had sweet tickets to the BEST event that exists!
Someday, I will make it to a Lakers game, too...

The last Unicorn said...

Nice post Johnny! I still can't get over that hamburger. I don't care how much ball you played... It's going to take a lot of exercise to work that one off!

jenniho ♥ said...

Hey Johnny - I can only imagine how big my backside would be after eating that burger,-It probably didn't phase you a bit did it? I'm going to try to hide your blog from my hubby so I don't have to here about how his life is so unfair!! cheers! - Cousin Jenny

Dana and Chase said...

yea to honny for blogging!! haha i want a hmaburger so bad right now... im jealous that you boys got spoiled while i was in utah frezing in the snow!!