Thursday, April 24, 2008

Oh my sickness!

So it all started after Disneyland last Tuesday night. My body was aching and I was freezing. Wednesday I was out. Thursday I was doing pretty good. Friday and Saturday - bad cold and cough. Sunday better. Monday perfect. Monday night the boys come home from my moms with the stomach flu. Tuesday John, Joshua, and Luke are all down and out. Wednesday it hit me. Today, all are well except little Luke. He's super fussy still and has a bit of a fever. I hate being sick. Hopefully this is the end of it until next winter! Here are some pictures from Wednesday when John stayed home and took care of the boys while I was in bed! This is my new favorite face that Luke makes.
Joshua enjoying Luke's birthday present.
Little Lukey
P.S. We just got back from Urgikids - Luke has an ear infection. At least now I know why he's been so fussy, and we can get some medication to help the poor guy out!

8 comments:

kori said...

Cute pics. Hopefully you guys will all be healthy from now on!

The last Unicorn said...

Yikes! An ear infection too!?! Maybe this is a blessing in disguise and you are getting all the illnesses over in one week with the rest of the year to be healthy and happy! Lets cross our fingers :) Feel better soon.

Roney Family said...

I always feel like when it rains it poors. Good luck to you guys!!!

jbel said...

Hey, looks like the backyard is finished. I missed the post showing the "After" pics.
Your little guys look so cute. How lucky are you to have a husband who can stay home from work when you are sick and in bed?!?! Bummer that you all went through that though. It's totally NO fun at all.

Brooke said...

hI know Jennifer - I have yet to post the after pics. I'll do so soon. We are loving it though!

jenniho ♥ said...

Brooke - I love you and always want to see you but stay away from me!!! That is until you're all better. Being sick sucks even worse then snow in April (and thats bad!) - Right now it's probably a good thing to live a gagillion miles away from you. Love and feeling better wishes from ID.

BreAnna said...

Oh my, poor everyone, that is so hard to have it all hit like that! Hope everyone is feeling better soon! Your boys are so cute, even when they feel a little crummy!

mama becky said...

I heard all about everyone getting sick from your mom. Hope everyone is better now and you are enjoying a great weekend in Alisol. Wish I was there with you. It will be fun to see you all this summer again in Whitefish.