
I think it's safe to say that Joshua is officially potty trained!! We started on March 24
th with going pee pee every 30 minutes and keeping him in
pull ups. He was awesome at performing on the potty, but would never tell me when he had to go. So after about two weeks of that, I decided to just try underwear. Same story, went every time I put him on the potty, but never told me when he had to go, and would soak his underwear and not even care if I let him go too long. So I decided to take off the underwear and put nothing on him under his pants. I figured the pee
trickling down his leg would have to bug him! And it did. He definitely didn't like that. So in the last 10 days we've only had two accidents, and for the last week he's woken up dry every morning. I am so happy and proud of both of us!
12 comments:
Congrats! I'm soooooo jealous. Maybe I should try the pee trickling down the leg trick with Luke. Nothing else seems to work and I'm desperate.
YEAH JOSHUA!!!! He is such a big boy! :) I must say that was a really good idea you had. I will have to remember that one.
What a BIG boy! That is awesome and a huge relief for you. I will have to remember your trick when it is Taylors's time to be potty trained.
Hooray - we're going to have a potty party at our house tomorrow to celebrate Joshua's sucess! You should too! I don't know what we're going to do but hopefully it will involve cake!!
That is so great, and you are so clever, I am impressed with your tricks I will have to remember that for the future! Congrats both of you, that is definitely a team effort!
HOORAY!! Now can I send AK over to your house to train, I've got to start in the next few weeks.
It's good to know what works. I'm at that point with Kate where I'm ready and she's not. But I think it's time. Thanks for posting your success, it gives me hope. =)
That is such an accomplishment the first time you potty train your child. Great job. Man, we moms sure have to be creative!!!
Congratulations on Joshua - now to get him to throw up in a toilet! That will be a long time coming.
Tell Johnny that I am proud he blogged. Sounds like his trip w/ the guys was fabulous. You are a very supportive wife. Next blog will probably include the flu bug and your 3 sick boys. Love Mom
He is so cute! I love the story about him thinking Kori ate his cousin. Nancy told me about it before I read it on your blog and I was cracking up!
This is a big deal Brooke and Joshua, Congrads!!!! Love all your comments about your kids Brooke, it bring back many memories of years long past.
conrats. want to borrow my kid and train him? :)
Post a Comment