We celebrated Luke's birthday on Easter with our family. This year has flown by!!! I will do an update on Luke soon, but not tonight. I'm doing good to get these pictures up.
He LOVED his cake. It was the first time he'd even had sugar. He gobbled the whole piece! His actual birthday we went to lunch with Jennifer and Julieanne - and kids. Then I taught piano while Grammie watched the boys.
Brooke, I haven't seen your boys since last summer. Happy 1st Bday to Luke, he is darling. Just learning how to comment on these blogs, they are sure fun. You do a great job. Hope to see you soon, i will come visit gma. love to all, Aunt B
9 comments:
You have handsome little men! I can't believe your baby is one. Time flies... Boy does it fly!
Luke loks like he's getting some more hair - so cute!!
What a big boy he is now! Hope he had a wonderful birthday!
so cute the pair of them is
I love the one of him smiling close up and him eating his cake! Too cute!!!
Brooke, I haven't seen your boys since last summer. Happy 1st Bday to Luke, he is darling. Just learning how to comment on these blogs, they are sure fun. You do a great job. Hope to see you soon, i will come visit gma. love to all, Aunt B
So adorable! Luke looks like he had a wonderful 1st birthday. We miss you guys!
Your yard looks great - glad we could see you at Rubys! We need to have you guys over one weekend. :)
That picture of Luke and Joshua sitting next to each other is AWESOME!! Luke has the best facial expression...stern/ticked off/bad boy...PIMP!! haha
Post a Comment